I don’t want to go to school! Homework is boring! What the point of school?
Have you ever said any of these statements* before? Why do you like school? Odds are you don’t. Do you just slug out of your bed slowly, but surely get dressed for school and continue your day at school? But, what if I could make getting up and going to school 10 times easier? The answer is (of course!) money!
Paying student has been an idea sparked and debated almost as much as sleeping in until 10am to go to school. According to a poll, 61% of students believe that paying students is a good idea. Of course, the other 39% are just parents that nag about everything about how their children should not be rewarded for being above proficient in their academic career without their child having an opinion about the topic.
Paying students can do a lot to help the student. Teaching the student about the value of money can easily help the student provide a better life by learning how to be responsible with money faster. Paying students can lead to encouraged kids to doing better in school. When kids do better in school, they produce a better world. More scientists would be on Earth. Those scientists could come up with inventions that help the world in a better way or could save the world with a solution to global warming, bring back extinct animals, and so much more! But most importantly, it will give your child a nice life in general
Just think about it. School is awful to many and there is a reason why. Many parents say that an education is all that matters and that students don’t need money. But, I guarantee at least 75% of adults would quit their jobs if they didn’t get paid because that’s the reason. Money is the center of everything! Money provides happiness, joy, and overall satisfaction. Money shows someone that, hey, good job pal, have this! School and work all almost the same. Both require to get up early. (Usually) Both require to be good at a certain action or subject. Both require superiors. There’s just 1 key difference, no sort of rewarding system is in place at school.
Apparently, the government can’t cough up any money because that’s ‘’too much money.’’ But I hear them say that right after they spend $5,000,000,000 on Obamacare. Let the students decide what they want. But no! Parents want to step in and say 100% of their child’s education. I mean give them a break! Education is as important to me as the next guy, but my goal is to make this world a better place to live on. More engineers, more scientists, more teachers, more doctors, new ideas, new inventions, all of this could be created when we can increase the interest in kids’ education! Homework would be easier to suck up when you know you will be rewarded. It’s just like cleaning your room when you were about 6 years old. You do well, you get a reward!
Well, I don’t want to drone on about this all day, but I believe that this is an issue of utmost importance. Some kids believe that an education is all that matters, and an education is very important, but you still get the same education as before, but you just get a better encouragement. Since most adults will not agree, this law will most likely never to be held to place and if it is, it would be vetoed. But, would you want your child to be a gas station attendant that has a crummy apartment and have a loan on a van, or a very high class physicist with a high paying job and a very happy life? I’m just saying, this idea could save your kids from having a crummy life.
*statements may or not be questions as well